Australian First Construction Group cares about the future of Australia and the wider world. We follow sustainable construction methods based on personal ethics and world-class codes. We embrace the need to protect and enhance the natural environment in cities and across the countryside.
We discuss environmental practices with our clients, businesscolleagues, and staff in order to achieve sustainable development.
Our core sustainability values include:
- Caring for the natural and built environment, including people, animals, and plants
- Minimising our consumption of energy and natural resources
- Utilising renewal energy sources wherever possible
- Minimising waste by recycling by-products, packaging, and wastematerials
- Learning, improving, and adapting to become more sustainable
- Engaging external organisations in policy development, social receptivity, and market incentives to encourage sustainable practices